announcements - 10/24/2021
Here are some of the things that are happening at The Harbor.
The Dock Young Adult Gathering - Are you in your 20s or 30s? Come to a Young Adult Gathering in The Foundry, from 7:00 - 9:00 PM, on October 28. We'll have worship, teaching specific to your life stage, and some fun! Check it out on The Dock's page!
LIFT Celebration & Fundraiser - You're invited to an elegant night of desserts, local coffee, and a program full of powerful testimonies of what the Lord has been doing through LIFT, Saturday, October 30, doors open at 6:45 PM for the silent auction. The program begins at 7:30 PM. Go here to learn more about LIFT and purchase tickets. Email Jen@LIFT.love with questions.
- Trunk or Treat & Candy Collection - Sunday, October 31, 5:00-7:00 PM, in The Harbor parking lot. We are looking forward to this special outreach, but we can't do it without more people to help! We need small groups and individuals to do trunks and tables! And we need donations of candy! Click here to sign up and for more info!
- Night of Worship - Wednesday, November 10, 6:45-8:00 PM, in the Worship Center. Childcare available. Join us for a night of reverence and exhilaration as we humble ourselves before His throne.
- The Dock Prime Time - Singles aged 40+ are invited to meet for dinner at Rancho Mexican Grill in Friendswood, 5:00 PM, Wednesday, November 10, and then attend the Night of Worship at The Harbor together. Check out more on The Dock's page!
- Surviving the Holidays - If you have recently lost a loved one and are dreading the upcoming holidays, come to this free one day seminar on Saturday, November 13, 10:00 AM until noon. Click here for more information.
If you have a prayer request or would like to pray for others, right from wherever you are, please visit our Prayer Wall.
Join us Sunday mornings at 8:40 AM in the front-left corner of the Worship Center next to the stage or at 9:30 and 11:00 AM in the Prayer Room on the second floor for Prayer Gatherings. More info here.
If you are attending in-person and would like someone to pray with you, please go to the front-left corner of the Worship Center by the exit doors near the stage after the service. Our Prayer Shepherds would be honored to pray with you.
Connect with us!Pastors' Weekly Email - Sign up to get a quick personal and exclusive update each Thursday afternoon! (We promise not to fill your inbox, nor distribute your information in any way. Your information is kept safe within The Harbor.)
Visitor's Card - If you are new to The Harbor, or just want to know more about the church and our ministries, please fill out this card to let us know you visited. We'd love to welcome you and answer any questions you may have about the church.
Spiritual Questions - Do you have questions about salvation, Sunday's message, God, faith, the Church, or your purpose in life? Do you desire to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior? We are excited to answer your questions!
Update Your Info - If you are already in our records, but need to update your contact information, please click here and fill in as much or as little information as you need to.
Watch/listen to & share today's message
Did you enjoy today's message and want to hear to it again? Maybe it brought to mind someone special, and you would like to share it with them? We have a large archive of audio and video messages available here:
- The Harbor app - It's free from your favorite App Store.
- The Messages page of our website
- On YouTube.com/TheHarbor or Vimeo
- Audio only on your favorite podcast app. Search for "Rick Baldwin" or click here.
Sunday's message will be available on all of these platforms Monday morning.