Coming up at the harbor
Here are some ways to help you to get connected with God and our community.
- Women's Spring Bible Study - LAST DAY TO REGISTER - Save the dates for our next Bible study, Jennie Allen's Get Out of Your Head! The study will be Wednesdays, February 8 - April 5, 10:00 AM or 6:30 PM. Last day to register is Sunday, January 29. Click here for more information.
- The Dock Valentine's Dinner - Adult singles of all ages (18+), Saturday, February 11, 5:00-8:00 PM, in The Foundry. RSVP by clicking here.
- Father/Daughter Dance - Dads and daughters of all ages, please join us February 17th from 6:30-8:30 for a night of dinner, dancing, and memory making! Tickets on sale Sunday, January 8 through February 5. Click here for more information.
- Newcomers Lunch - New to The Harbor? Join us Sunday, February 19, after second service (12:15 PM), in The Foundry. Lunch is provided; childcare available. No RSVP needed. Click for more information.
- Grief Share - 13-week free program for those who have lost a loved one. Starts February 19, 3:00 PM. Click here for more info and to sign up.
- Volunteers Needed for Kids Ministry - It takes 60 staff members and volunteers to run our children's services each Sunday morning. Please prayerfully consider if God is calling you to help. Serve for one Sunday or one hundred, it's your choice. No experience necessary! Try it for an hour to see if it's a good fit for you. For more information and to sign up click here. Email Cathy@theharbor.life with questions.
GivingThe giving of tithes and offerings is an act of worship to God. We don't give to the Church, we give to God through the Church, as one of the ways we honor Him. When we give, we are partnering with God in everything He accomplishes through His Church. If you are a member or regular attender of The Harbor, we have many ways to give:
- Through our app
- On the Giving page of TheHarbor.life
- Text "HarborGive" to 888-364-GIVE
- Mail a check. (See our address at the bottom of this page.)
- In-person - Drop your offering into "Offering" slots on the walls in the lobby.
Give to our Compassion Offering by clicking here. Learn more about this annual fund here.
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. - 2 Corinthians 9:7
Connect with us!Pastors' Weekly Email - Sign up to get a personal and exclusive update each Thursday afternoon! (We promise not to fill your inbox, nor distribute your information in any way. Your information is kept safe within The Harbor.)
New to The Harbor? - If you are new to The Harbor, or just want to know more about the church and our ministries, please fill out our Guest Card to let us know. We'd love to welcome you and answer any questions you may have about the church.
Spiritual Questions? - Do you have questions about salvation, Sunday's message, God, faith, the Church, or your purpose in life? We are excited to answer your questions!
Changed Your Address? - If you are already in our records but need to update your contact information, please click here and fill in as much or as little information as you need to. Thank you for helping us keep our records up-to-date!
If you have a prayer request or would like to pray for others, right from wherever you are, please visit our Prayer Wall.
Join us Sunday mornings at 8:45 AM in the front-left corner of the Worship Center next to the stage or at 9:30 and 11:00 AM in the Prayer Room on the second floor for Prayer Gatherings. More info here.
If you are attending in-person and would like someone to pray with you, please go to the front-left corner of the Worship Center by the exit doors near the stage after the service. Our Prayer Shepherds would be honored to pray with you.
Watch/listen to & share today's message
Did you enjoy today's message and want to hear to it again? Maybe it brought to mind someone special, and you would like to share it with them? We have a large archive of audio and video messages available here:
- The Harbor app - It's free from your favorite App Store.
- The Messages page of our website
- On YouTube.com/TheHarbor or Vimeo
- Audio only on your favorite podcast app. Search for "The Harbor in Friendswood" or click here.
Sunday's message will be available on all of these platforms Monday morning.