We are Managers, Not Owners
What We Bleed, week 6Read The Harbor's 12 Core Values here.
Last Week's Message: Finish What Was Started by Jeff Maness
announcements - 6/26/2022
Here are some of the things that are happening at The Harbor.
- Commitment Sunday - After prayerful consideration, if God moves you to give above and beyond your normal giving, please turn in your Commitment Card for Chapter 2 Restoration on Sunday, June 26, one service only, 10:00 AM. A digital Commitment Card is available here.
- Coffee & More - Wednesdays, July 6 and July 27, 7:00-8:30 PM, in The Foundry. Everyone is invited to dig deep into Scripture with guest teacher Blair Johnson. Email Robert.Copeland@theharbor.life for more info. If you are single, come join The Dock at Moreno's for dinner at 5:30 before the event!
- Blood Drive - Thank you to all the heroes that have donated in the past! Here is another opportunity to save lives! Sunday, July 10, 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Click here to donate.
- Night of Worship & Praise - Come let us worship the King! Sunday, July 17, 6:00 PM, in The Foundry
- Volunteers Needed for Children's Ministry - Be one of The 60 it takes to staff our Children's services on Sundays. No experience necessary! For more information and to sign up click here. Email Cathy@theharbor.life with questions.
- Catalyst Retreats 2022 - If you have not been, please check out this amazing weekend of spiritual growth here!
- Men's Catalyst Weekend - September 15-18, 2022, Thursday evening–Sunday afternoon
- Women's Catalyst Weekend - October 6-9, Thursday evening – Sunday afternoon
GivingIf you are a member or regular attender of The Harbor, we have many ways to give:
- Through our app
- On the Giving page of TheHarbor.life
- Text "HarborGive" to 888-364-GIVE
- Mail us a check. (See our address at the bottom of this page.)
- In-person - Drop your offering into the boxes on the table at the rear of the room.
- Shop on Smile.Amazon.com and choose The Harbor as your charity. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchase to The Harbor. More information here.
Connect with us!Pastors' Weekly Email - Sign up to get a quick, personal, and exclusive update each Thursday afternoon! (We promise not to fill your inbox, nor distribute your information in any way. Your information is kept safe within The Harbor.)
New to The Harbor? - If you are new to The Harbor, or just want to know more about the church and our ministries, please fill out this card to let us know. We'd love to welcome you and answer any questions you may have about the church.
Spiritual Questions - Do you have questions about salvation, Sunday's message, God, faith, the Church, or your purpose in life? We are excited to answer your questions!
Update Your Info - If you are already in our records, but need to update your contact information, please click here and fill in as much or as little information as you need to.
If you have a prayer request or would like to pray for others, right from wherever you are, please visit our Prayer Wall.
Join us Sunday mornings at 8:45 AM in the front-left corner of the Worship Center next to the stage or at 9:30 and 11:00 AM in the Prayer Room on the second floor for Prayer Gatherings. More info here.
If you are attending in-person and would like someone to pray with you, please go to the front-left corner of the Worship Center by the exit doors near the stage after the service. Our Prayer Shepherds would be honored to pray with you.
Watch/listen to & share today's message
Did you enjoy today's message and want to hear to it again? Maybe it brought to mind someone special, and you would like to share it with them? We have a large archive of audio and video messages available here:
- The Harbor app - It's free from your favorite App Store.
- The Messages page of our website
- On YouTube.com/TheHarbor or Vimeo
- Audio only on your favorite podcast app. Search for "Rick Baldwin" or click here.
Sunday's message will be available on all of these platforms Monday morning.