- Online Bill Pay: Set up with your local bank. Note: Most banks offer this free of charge, and the banks mail the check directly to The Harbor.
- Payroll Deduction: Offered through your employer at some places of employment. See your employer for forms to sign up and designate your United Way deduction to The Harbor.
- Our Online Giving System: Click the button below to set up an account and link it to your preferred giving option(s).
- Our Harbor App: Click the Giving tab at the bottom of the app. This will take you to the same account as the Giving button below.
- You may give through our Online and Harbor App giving system without creating an account. Just click "Continue as Guest".
- Text to Give: Text HarborGive to 1-888-364-GIVE (4483).
- Send a Check: Our address is 2821 W. Parkwood Ave., Friendswood, Texas 77546. If you are giving to a fund other than the General fund, please write its name (Compassion, Living Hope, Haiti) on the memo line.
The Bible tells us that Christians should be effective and efficient stewards of all God gives us. (Matthew 25:14-30) It encourages us to give generously and cheerfully to the work of the kingdom, promising that God will provide for us as we do. (2 Corinthians 9:6-10)
With this in mind, it’s our hope and prayer that all those who give do so as effective stewards of their resources. We prefer that you give by check or recurring account deduction. The Harbor is charged a processing fee of 1%-2.5% for online giving, but we also recognize it may be more convenient for you to give online here. You may choose to cover the processing fees when giving through Subsplash. This amount is also tax deductible and will be included in your giving statement. We do not want to encourage giving beyond your means. Please use a credit card only if your regular practice is to pay the debt incurred in its entirety each month.
Thank you again for your faithful giving to further the kingdom of God through The Harbor.
Click to Give
Our Compassion Ministry provides direct support to meet the needs of those in our Harbor family as well as non-Harbor attenders from the communities in which we live. Compassion also provides much needed financial support for a large number of faith-based ministries both here and abroad. Giving by check should be made payable to The Harbor with the word “Compassion” written in the memo line. You can give online by clicking the button below, if that is most convenient. Thank you in advance for prayerfully considering if God would stir you to give to the Compassion Fund above and beyond your giving to our general fund.
In order to provide the most secure online giving experience, our giving system cannot be used with the Internet Explorer web browser. Other web browsers (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge) will allow use of The Harbor’s online giving feature. For help with using our Subsplash system, please contact Debbie.Matlock@theharbor.life.