- We are a community of imperfect people who come as we are, seeking to know and follow Jesus Christ with our whole lives.
- We know we don’t have all the answers, but we know the Creator who does.
- We look to Jesus and His church to restore us when we are battered and broken.
- We look to Jesus and His church to refuel us when we are weary and worn.
- We return to our personal lives with Jesus at the very center, participating with Him in changing the world, one life at a time.
What We Believe
- God wants every person to find forgiveness and eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ. John 3:16, 2 Peter 3:9
- God wants every Christian to continually grow in likeness to Christ. Romans 8:29, Philippians 2:1-11, Ephesians 4:11-13
- The Church is God’s instrument for redeeming and transforming the world. Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8
- The Bible, God’s inerrant word, should be foundational and authoritative in all that the church does. 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Timothy 4:2
- The work of the church is first and foremost prayer, by which all other work is led, empowered, and supported. 1 John 5:14-15, Phil 4:6, Matthew 7:7-8
- The church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure. 1 Corinthians 9:19-23
- The fellowship of Christians should be characterized by genuine love and deep commitment to one another. John 13:34-35, Galatians 6:2, Matthew 7:12
- Christians should serve in areas that use their God given gifts. 1 Timothy 4:14-15, Ephesians 4:11-13
- Christians should be effective and efficient stewards of all God gives them. Matthew 25:14-30
- Healthy Christians boldly live out their faith. 2 Timothy 1:6-8
- Christian leaders must carefully nurture their own spiritual, physical, emotional, and relational health. 1 Timothy 4:7b, 1 Corinthians 9:26-27
- Excellence honors God and inspires people. Colossians 3:17