To all nations
The Harbor is committed to ongoing support of global missionary efforts in Haiti and China, sharing bread and the Bread of Life (Jesus) globally with those in need. You can help by praying for these efforts, or by providing financial support directly to them if you feel so led.
I CAN GIVE HAITI
How you can give to the people of Haiti
Pray for the people we’ll encounter in Haiti and for the trip participants
Make a financial gift for the Haiti Mission trip
If you’d like to partner with us through a financial gift, please click on the donate to Haiti link below. Your gifts and prayer support are greatly appreciated.
One thing to consider before donating with a debit/credit card is that The Harbor is charged to process the transaction (2.2% + $.30 per transaction.) If possible, please consider paying by cash or check. In order for your designated gift to be tax deductible, The Harbor must have ultimate control and discretion as to how the money is spent. If you are donating by check, please put “Haiti” in the memo line.
Contact Kevin Pate for more information.
HAITI MISSIONS 2017
HAITI MISSION TRIPS 2017 | MARCH 11-18 & JULY 15-22 | CALEBASSE & CAP ROUGE, HAITI
We are busy planning two Haiti Mission trips this year! If it is your desire to join our Haiti Mission Team July 15th – 22nd, please join us for Haiti Mission Trip Information Meeting on Sunday, February 12th at 12:15 pm in the Foundry.
March 11-18 (Mission complete, stay tuned for information)
Cap Rouge, Haiti
Our teams will be leading Pastor conferences, serving at Vacation Bible Schools, building a house for a family in need, and serving in orphanages. Please be in prayer for the success and well being of their missions and that all they come into contact with feel blessed and come to know Jesus.
YOU CAN SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS IN HAITI BY:
- Committing to pray for the participants of the Haiti Team & those they come into contact with.
- Donating Funds (scroll up to I Can Give Haiti” section and select the “Donate to Haiti” button)
This past July 16th -23rd, 28 people from The Harbor went on a Mission to Kenscoff and Grand Goave, Haiti. We had over 425 Church Leaders attend the two Leadership Conferences our team lead. We served at vacation Bible Schools, Orphanages and helped build a house. By God’s grace and your support we were able to accomplish all of our goals for 2016.
- That every individual we come into contact with, will meet and see Jesus
- Build a house for a family in Haiti (cost of house is $5500.)
- Support the 1st grade class (19 students) at the Baptist Mission in Calebasse (cost is $6000)
- To support 2 translators year- around to equip mission team sharing the gospel with Haitians (cost is $4800)
- To acquire physical supplies for the orphanage and bible school that we will lead for 200 plus kids while we are there.