To get a feel for who we are, please visit us at our campus. Come experience several services and get to know the people. You can compare that experience with our statements below and see if there is any merit to the way we describe ourselves.
- A community, not an institution
- People who know we don’t have it all figured out (but who believe we are pursuing the One who made it all and does have it all figured out)
- All at different places in our spiritual journeys. a group of imperfect people who believe God invites you to come as you are (but not to stay as you are).
- Here to “introduce people to Jesus Christ and help them become fully devoted followers of Him”
What We Believe
- God wants every person to find forgiveness and eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ
- God wants every Christian to continually grow in likeness to Christ
- The Church is God’s instrument for redeeming and transforming the world
- The Bible, God’s inerrant word, should be foundational and authoritative in all that the church does
- The work of the church is first and foremost prayer, by which all other work is led, empowered, and supported
- The church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure
- The fellowship of Christians should be characterized by genuine love and deep commitment to one another
- Christians should serve in areas that use their God given gifts
- Christians should be effective and efficient stewards of all God gives them
- Healthy Christians boldly live out their faith
- Christian leaders must carefully nurture their own spiritual, physical, emotional, and relational health
- Excellence honors God and inspires people
Loving God. Loving People.
Director of Business and Support Ministries
Director of Children Ministries
Children’s Ministry Assistant Lead
Children’s Ministry Assistant Coordinator
Director of Student Ministries
Pastor of Student Ministry
Sarah Vander Wiele
Student Ministry Worship Leader
Small Groups / Men’s Ministry
Director of Women’s Ministry
Creative / Communications
Facilities / Systems
Finance / HR
Benefits and Financial Coordinator
Volunteer Receptionists / Admin
Want to gather with us?
We would love to have you visit one of our two worship services on Sunday. Join us at 9:30 am or 11:00 am.